The Word Brain
You need four books to learn another language:
The total cost is usually less than 100 Euros.
We recommend the following books if you are fluent in
- A classical language manual with audio CDs
- see Chapter 2 of the Full Edition (76 pages) -
- A compilation of the most frequent words
- see Chapter 1 and 7 of the Short Edition (10 pages) -
- A dictionary
- see also the MikroEdition -
- A short grammar
- see Chapter 4 -
76 pages - Free PDF
Excellent, practical, concise
A must read for anyone who is considering a new language! Mr. Kamps holds nothing back in this concise guide of what it really takes to learn and master a new language. Contained within are also invaluable study tips and links to excellent resources for a number of languages. If you are planning on learning a new language, or know someone who is, do yourself a favor and buy this book now!